Headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, Ingersoll Machine Tools is a leader in advanced manufacturing processes and a global supplier of additive and subtractive machine tools for the aerospace, defence, energy and all heavy industrial sectors.
The Ingersoll product lineup includes
- MasterMill™, PowerMill™ and SuperProfiler™ for accurate, reliable, high-speed milling and trimming of large, complex-geometry parts made of aluminium, titanium and hard metals;
- Mongoose™ and Mongoose Hybrid™, for the composite manufacturing of aircrafts’, rockets’ and vessels’ structures;
- MasterPrint™, the largest existing thermoplastic 3D printer, capable to produce extra-large, hollow, parts in a single piece for the aerospace and the marine sectors. Ingersoll runs these very same machines at its Development Center to manufacture key-components for many aerospace and defence programs.
Together with Innse-Berardi (Lombardy, Italy), Ingersoll is part of the Camozzi Machine Tools division of the Camozzi Group.
Ingersoll’s products and services:
- Metal cutting machine tools
- Sharp solid-carbide tools for machining CFRP composites
- Wide and high additive manufacturing machines (thermoplastic material)
- Full process turnkey solutions
- Proprietary software
- Machine retrofitting
- Contract manufacturing