Headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, Ingersoll Machine Tools is a leader in advanced manufacturing processes and a global supplier of additive and subtractive machine tools for the aerospace, defence, energy and all heavy industrial sectors.
The Ingersoll product lineup includes
- MasterMill™, PowerMill™ and SuperProfiler™ for accurate, reliable, high-speed milling and trimming of large, complex-geometry parts made of aluminum, titanium, and hard metals;
- Mongoose™ and Mongoose Hybrid™, for the composite manufacturing of aircrafts’, rockets’ and vessels’ structures;
- MasterPrint®, the largest existing thermoplastic 3D printer, capable to produce extra-large, hollow, parts in a single piece for the aerospace and the marine sectors. Ingersoll runs these very same machines at its Development Center to manufacture key components for many aerospace and defense programs.
Together with Innse-Berardi (Lombardy, Italy), Ingersoll is part of the Camozzi Machine Tools division of the Camozzi Group.
Ingersoll’s products and services:
- Metal cutting machine tools
- Sharp solid-carbide tools for machining CFRP composites
- Wide and high additive manufacturing machines (thermoplastic material)
- Full process turnkey solutions
- Proprietary software
- Machine retrofitting
- Contract manufacturing