Innse Milano, which became part of the manufacturing division in 2009, is one of the main businesses that originate from the historic company Innocenti Sant’Eustacchio, a leading organisation in heavy machinery and plant engineering.
The acquired know-how and the production facilities available (which include a wide range of modern CNC machine tools) enable machining of medium to large size workpieces of different materials, from rough to finished components, for heavy industry applications. Qualified technicians are also available to assist in co-design initiatives and to develop sophisticated solutions, guaranteed by the use of advanced dimensional and structural control systems.
Innse Milano covers a production area of more than 24,000 square metres and is equipped with:
- Overhead cranes with a loading capacities up to 200 tonnes
- CNC boring machines to process very large workpieces
- Surface and cylindrical grinding centres
- Gear machining centres
- Turning centres that can machine parts up to 25 tonnes for horizontal lathes, and 185 tonnes for vertical lathes.
- Iron and steel plants, marine, energy, defence and aerospace