Camozzi Group spa Società Unipersonale
Via Eritrea, 20/I
Brescia - 25126
Interested parties: Website Users
Camozzi Group spa Società Unipersonale as Data Controller of the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/679, hereinafter GDPR, wishes to inform you that the above-mentioned regulation protects Data Subjects with reference to the processing of their personal data, and that such data processing will be handled in compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed according to the dispositions of the above-mentioned regulation and the privacy obligations set therein.
Purpose of processing
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes, related to the fulfilment of the concerning legislative or contract obligations:
- providing technical and functional access to the Website (no data is stored after the browser is closed);
- advanced navigation or personalized management of content
- statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users.
Data processing is necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned obligations and to manage the relationship adequately, therefore, data provision is mandatory for the purposes described. Additionally, you are informed that failure to provide mandatory information, or the provision of inaccurate information may prevent the Data Controller from guaranteeing the adequate processing of your data.
While processing data, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data, such as: Internet Navigation Log Files. This data will be treated in accordance with article 9 of the GDPR.
Data Processing Means
Your personal data may be processed using the following means: electronically, using software systems managed by third parties.
Data is processed in compliance with the dispositions in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and adopting the adequate safeguards applicable.
Your data will be communicated only to qualified staff, specifically appointed to perform the services necessary to manage the relationship appropriately, guaranteeing the protection of your rights.
Your data will be treated only by employees explicitly appointed by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts
- WEB and Multimedia offices.
Your data may be communicated to third parties known as Data Processors, in particular to:
- Google AdWords: Advertising, Targeted Advertising, Analysis/Reporting, Content Personalisation, Optimisation
- Google Analytics: Targeted Advertising, Analysis/Reporting, Optimisation.
Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way. Your personal data may be transferred, only for the above-mentioned purposes, in the following countries:
- EU countries
- United States.
Data Retention Period
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, in accordance with art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period in relation to your data is: a period of time not exceeding that during which the services are provided.
As each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - have considerably different procedures, to set your privacy preferences you may follow the detailed information you will find in the help section of your browser. For an overview of the procedures to follow on the most popular browsers, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow users to opt out from targeted advertising, if they want to. This does not prevent companies from setting cookies but prevents the use and collection of certain types of data by the company.
Essential cookies help us to make sure that our website is more user friendly by enabling basic functions like page navigation, user language preferences, user recognition and access to the secure areas of our website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|klt||camozzi, camozzigroup||It expires after the browser is closed|
Statistic cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_gid||camozzi, camozzigroup||2 Days|
|_ga||camozzi, camozzigroup||2 Years|
For more information and to learn how to opt out, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
The Data Controller, as per the law, is Camozzi Group spa Società Unipersonale - Via Eritrea, 20/I - Brescia – 25126 - Italy, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain the erasure, (right to be forgotten), purpose limitation, update, rectification, portability and objection to the processing of Your Personal Data, as well as to exercise the rights set in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data Subject Rights
1. The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless such Data have not been recorded yet, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The Data Subject shall have the right to be informed of:
- a. the source of the personal data
- b. the purposes and methods of the processing
- c. the reasons underlying the Data processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
- d. the identification data concerning the Data Controller, and the Data Processors
- e. the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, Data Processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The Data Subject shall have the right to:
- a. update, rectify or, where interested therein, integrate the data
- b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed
- c. obtain certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that has to be protected
- d. data portability.