Camozzi is an integrated Group of companies, constantly engaged in creating added value for all stakeholders: from employees to customers, from suppliers to distributors, from civil society to local communities, from public administration to the state.
- We build loyal and lasting relationships with all our stakeholders, based on trust and mutual respect.
- We adopt advanced technological and organisational solutions to achieve the highest product quality in order to deliver customer satisfaction, management effectiveness and efficiency.
- We contribute to progress through the investment of huge resources in Research & Development to create innovative products.
- We carry out our business activities in accordance with the principles we believe in and that are expressed through our Ethical Code and our organisational model.
- We value talent and diversity, in order to contribute to innovation, maximising everyone’s potential.
- We use consolidated procedures that support our collaboration with suppliers, ensuring the correct and proper conduct of our business.
To be ever closer to local communities we are strongly committed to supporting cultural, charity and sporting events, for example sponsoring competitions for athletes with disabilities.
In terms of environmental sustainability, we have undertaken measures to reduce the impact of our activities, such as the installation of photovoltaic solar panels on the roofs of our factories, the husbanding of water by reusing it in the production cycle and the use of recycled paper.